S1 is an atomization air heating system which is installed in the tannery cabins of the spraying lines.
S1 is a patented device that belongs to a new generation of innovative devices, the first of its kind, to be applied to existing paint booths.
S1 stabilizes the temperature of the atomizing air and optimizes the application of the paint, reducing its consumption.
Main advantages of atomization air heating system:
- Substantial reduction in paint consumption
- Reduced fumes inside the booth and less rebound
- Reduction of pollutants released into the atmosphere
- Less sludge production and consequent reduction in disposal costs
- Improved working conditions for the operators
- Reduction of maintenance times
- Increased productivity
- Working conditions remain stable and constant even when external climatic conditions change. (Winter and summer)
- Reduction of energy / gas consumption in the drying tunnel
- Significant reduction of compressed air consumption in the nebulization circuit
S1 increases the transfer index without resorting to the replacement of existing spray guns with a saving of chemical product used up to 30%.
The product has been included in the “Air treatment for spraying lines” category on the ASSOMAC website